Information for Members
Here, you’ll find important information, such as schedules, policies, and contact information for Section Leaders.
The Section Leader serves as a liaison between the conductor, the assistant conductor, and choir members. In addition, Section Leaders help track rehearsal and concert attendance, answer questions, address problems of music, and provide markings for members who have missed rehearsals. Call or e-mail your Section Leader to alert him or her if you will be absent from a rehearsal as soon as possible.
- Soprano: Korie Birkholz, 520-468-8253, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alto: Laurie Ellerman, 520-591-1636, email@example.com
- Tenor: Sean Gellenbeck, 858-248-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bass: Gary Anderson, 520-327-8532, email@example.com
- Rehearsals are Tuesdays from 7-9:30 p.m.
- Rehearsals are in the Fred Fox School of Music, Room 146, located at 1017 N. Olive Road on the UA Campus.
- Dress rehearsal in the School of Music, Crowder Hall, date and time TBA.
- Concert in the School of Music, Crowder Hall, in May.
- Schedule subject to change at the discretion of Dr. Cossey.
This fall UCC will look a little different. For information about the upcoming semester please attend our “Fall 2020 Season Reveal” event live, via Zoom on Tuesday, August 18, 2020 (6pm PDT). If you miss the reveal you can find information and a recording of the event on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/uaucc. We hope to welcome members near and far this semester with a variety of musical opportunities that ensure your safety and continue to build and support the community in and around Tucson.
Here are our current policies.